Lakro Smokeless Wood Stove (LBS – 02) is a cost-effective eco-friendly product that emits less carbon and smoke, can be used at home/camping or at night outs. Coconut shells or firewood can be used. (no charcoal).
ADVANTAGES OF “LAKRO” SMOKELESS WOOD STOVE
• AN ECO-FRIENDLY PRODUCT
• LESS CARBON AND LESS SMOKE
• CAN BE USED IN HOME/CAMPING OR AT NIGHT OUTS
• COCONUT SHELLS /CHARCOAL OR FIREWOOD CAN BE USED
• Take a piece of coconut shell or a disposable piece of cloth, soak it in kerosene or coconut oil, put it on the stove, and light it.
• Then add a few pieces of coconut shells or a few small pieces of wood into the stove.
• Once the stove is well lit, apply one piece of wood which is less than 6 inches or several pieces of wood sticks as needed.
• Once the applied wood lits well, start cooking.
Cleaning & Maintenance
• If there is any ash or charcoal left on the stove after use, remove and clean it before using it again.
• If not used for a long time, apply oil or grease to the combustion chamber.
• After a few months, take ash from the chamber and clean it before reuse.
6 MONTHS WARRANTY*
Lakro Smokeless Wood Stove - Without Fan (LBS – 02)
- Product Code: LBS-02
- Availability: In Stock