Lakro Smokeless Wood Stove (LBS – 03) is a cost-effective eco-friendly product that emits less carbon and smoke, specially designed to use in hotels, catering services, restaurants & other large-scale food processing functions.
Coconut Shells, Coconut Shell Charcoal, or Firewood can be used as fuel.
ADVANTAGES OF “LAKRO” INDUSTRIAL WOOD STOVE
• AN ECO-FRIENDLY PRODUCT
• LESS CARBON AND LESS SMOKE
• SPECIALLY DESIGNED TO USE FOR INDUSTRIAL PURPOSES (FOR HOTELS, RESTAURANTS, CATERING SERVICES & OTHER LARGE-SCALE FUNCTIONS)
• COCONUT SHELLS CHARCOAL OR FIREWOOD CAN BE USED
• SMALL ELECTRICITY IS NEEDED (VOLTAGE – 220V-240V, FAN WATTAGE – 38W)
• Take a piece of coconut shell or a disposable piece of cloth, soak it in kerosene or coconut oil, put it on the stove, and light it.
• Then add a few pieces of coconut shells or a few small pieces of wood into the stove.
• Then turn ON the power supply.
• Once the stove is well lit, apply one piece of wood or several pieces of wood sticks as needed.
• Once the applied wood lits well, start cooking.
Cleaning & Maintenance
• If there is any ash or charcoal left on the stove after use, remove and clean it before using it again.
• If not used for a long time, apply oil or grease to the combustion chamber.
3 months warranty*