Lakro Smokeless Wood Stove (LBS – 04) is a cost-effective eco-friendly product that emits less carbon and smoke, can be used at home/camping or at night outs. Coconut shells/charcoal or firewood can be used.
ADVANTAGES OF “LAKRO” SMOKELESS WOOD STOVE
• AN ECO-FRIENDLY PRODUCT
• LESS CARBON AND LESS SMOKE
• THE BURNING CHAMBER IS MADE FROM SEASONED CLAY & THE HOUSING IS MADE FROM ALUMINIUM.
• CAN BE USED IN HOME/CAMPING OR AT NIGHT OUTS
• COCONUT SHELLS /CHARCOAL OR FIREWOOD CAN BE USED
• FAN OPERATES WITH 12V BATTERY /230V/1.3W
• Take a piece of coconut shell or a disposable piece of cloth, soak it in kerosene or coconut oil, put it on the stove, and light it.
• Then add a few pieces of coconut shells or a few small pieces of wood into the stove.
• Then turn the power supply ON.
• Once the stove is well lit, apply one piece of wood which is less than 6 inches or several pieces of wood sticks as needed.
• Once the applied wood lit well, start cooking.
Cleaning & Maintenance
• If there is any ash or charcoal left on the stove after use, remove and clean it before using it again.
• If not used for a long time, apply oil or grease to the combustion chamber.
• After a few months, remove the fan, take ash from the chamber & clean it.
3 MONTHS WARRANTY*
Lakro Smokeless Wood Stove - With Fan (LBS–04)
- Product Code: LBS-04
- Availability: In Stock