Lakro Smokeless Wood Stove (LBS – 01) is a cost-effective eco-friendly product that emits less carbon and smoke, can be used at home/camping or at night outs. Coconut shells/charcoal or firewood can be used.
ADVANTAGES OF “LAKRO” SMOKELESS WOOD STOVE
- AN ECO-FRIENDLY PRODUCT
- LESS CARBON AND LESS SMOKE
- CAN BE USED IN HOME/CAMPING OR AT NIGHT OUTS
- COCONUT SHELLS /CHARCOAL OR FIREWOOD CAN BE USED
- FAN OPERATES WITH 12V BATTERY /230V/1.3W
- Take a piece of coconut shell or a disposable piece of cloth, soak it in kerosene or coconut oil, put it on the stove, and light it.
- Then add a few pieces of coconut shells or a few small pieces of wood into the stove.
- Then turn ON the power supply.
- Once the stove is well lit, apply one piece of wood which is less than 6 inches or several pieces of wood sticks as needed.
- Once the applied wood list well, start cooking.
Cleaning & Maintenance
- If there is any ash or charcoal left on the stove after use, remove and clean it before using it again.
- If not used for a long time, apply oil or grease to the combustion chamber.
- After a few months, remove the fan, take ash from the chamber & clean it.
3 MONTHS WARRANTY*
Lakro Smokeless Wood Stove - With Fan (LBS–01)
- Brand: Lakro
- Product Code: LBS–01
- Availability: In Stock